Unless you’re planning on creating a lengthy video, the 30-second limit on WhatsApp status videos is too much to handle. If you have a lot of friends and family to share your status with, it would be better if you stick to short and sweet messages. But if you want to create a video for the whole world to see, there are a few tricks you can use. Here are the most effective:
– You can split the video into segments. If you’re submitting a long video, you can use a video splitter app to do it. Download Video Splitter from the Google Play Store. Then, open it. Select the long video and tap the WhatsApp Split option. Then, wait a few seconds for the process to complete. The video will be divided and then be displayed as one short video.
– You can split the video into shorter pieces. YouTube’s Splitter app allows you to break your long video into segments of 30 seconds. This way, you can publish one video to several groups. You can even upload the entire video multiple times. Just be sure to select the appropriate segments and share them with your friends. After sharing your long status, be sure to tag your friends! It’s important to make sure that they know you’re a real person, so they don’t just copy paste it.
How to post a long status on whatsapp
– Try to upload a video to your status. You’ll be able to send your video to many groups at once without having to worry about the size of the video. If you don’t want to do this, you can also split the video into smaller segments. However, this may take some time, so the process isn’t suitable for everyone. So, before posting your long video to WhatsApp, make sure you have enough space to share it.
Read more about
– Use the video feature to save your video. This way, you’ll never have to worry about a long video preventing your friend from viewing it. The video feature will keep your photos and videos safe from unwanted attention. With the video feature, you can easily upload the full-length clip to your status. Then, send it to your friends and family. Once you have shared the message, your friends will be able to watch it anytime they want to.
Long status on whatsapp
– A video splitter is a useful app for dividing long videos. You can use this tool to upload a video on WhatsApp. After downloading the app, you can select the desired segments and then share them with your friends. If you want to send your video to many groups, you can split the video into multiple segments using this tool. Once the video has been cut, you can then share it with the other group.
– A video splitter is a useful tool to split a long video. With the help of this tool, you can upload a video in multiple sections. If your video has more than 30 seconds, it will be trimmed into multiple 30 second clips. Moreover, you can even cut a video into multiple segments if you want to upload it to WhatsApp status. And if you want to send the full clip to more than one group, you can use the splitter to cut the video into several short videos.
Post long videos on status
. If you can’t fit into this restriction, you can split the video into several 30 second clips. This way, you’ll be able to send the entire video to more than one group. If you’re sending the clip to a single group, you’ll need to send the same link to every member of that group.
A video splitter can also be used to split a long video into shorter clips that can be shared on WhatsApp. If you want to share a video with more than one group, use the splitter to share the videos. This way, you’ll be able to show the entire video to more people. And you’ll be able to share a longer video with your friends and family, too. That’s because the app allows you to publish the longest videos without limits.